- Dec. 9, 2010. The manuscript entitled "Dinitrogen-ligated Triaurum Cation, Aurodiazenylium, Auronitrenium, Auroammonia and Auroammonium" has been accpeted for publication in Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.. This is a joint work with Prof. Zichao Tang's group at DICP, CAS. Congratulations to Xinghua Liang and Ting Done, who were in charge of the theoretical work in this work!
- Oct.31, 2010. The manuscript entitled "Planar Quinary-Cluster inside a Fullerene Cage : Synthesis and Structural Characterizations of Sc3NC@C80-Ih" has been accpeted for publication in JACS. This is a joint work with Prof. C.R. Wang's group at ICCAS.
- Oct.28, 2010. The manuscript entitled " Simple Combustion Production and Characterization of Octahydrofullerene with a Non-IPR C60 Cage" has been accpeted for publication in JACS. This is a joint work with Prof. S.Y. Xie's group at XMU. Congratulations to Qiao He! He coauthored and contributed to the theoretical part of this MS.
- June 5, 2009. Congratulations to Ms. Yaling Cai, who just finished her B.S thesis and was ranked "Excellence". Yaling's thesis was focusing on the theoretical elucidationg of excitation spectra of anion-acceptors. This project is a joint work with Prof. Y.B. Jiang's group, who work on the experimental side.
- June 1, 2009. Our manuscript entitled "Homoconjugation/Homoaromaticity in Main Group Inorganic Molecules"
has been eventually accpeted for publication in J. Am. Chem. Soc.. This work was consecutively conducted by
Qin Zhang (Ph.D student graduated in 2007) and Shiping Yue (M.S. Student Graduated in 2008).
In this project, we also cooperated with Profs. P.v.R. Schleyer (UGA) and Zhongfang Chen(UPR).
The first paper (coauthored by Qin Zhang) of this project was published in Inorg. Chem., 2006. We are currently investigating the electron-delocalization/homoconjugation in S4N4, S4N5(+/-) and related inorganic multicyclic systems and the organic systems comprising of TCNQ/TCNB anions.